Mill Hill School PTA has purchased the IXL Math Program for our students to use at home and in the classroom. IXL is a comprehensive math review site with an unlimited number of practice questions in thousands of skills – all of which are aligned to state standards. In addition to making math practice exciting, IXL is designed to help your child learn at his or her own pace. To get your child started on your home computer, please follow these easy steps.
- Student username is first initial last name (no spaces)
- Password is millhill
- Click on Math at the top of the page and navigate to your child’s grade level
- Find a skill to practice by doing one of the following:
- Select a specific sill to practice from the list of skills. You can place your mouse over any skill to see a sample question and click on the link to begin.
- Go to the Awards section. Each grade level presents challenges for your child to conquer and virtual prizes to be uncovered. Place your mouse over any challenge to begin.
- You can monitor your child’s progress by clicking on Reports at the top of the page.
Thank you for your support as you encourage your child to use IXL.com. If you have any questions, please fee free to contact Mr.s Meehan, Math Science Teacher.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here