2018-2019 Mill Hill Directory
~One copy of a printed directory will be distributed to each family at Mill Hill that joins the PTA. These directories are distributed around the beginning of October. Additional copies can be purchased or printed off the online directory. The directory will also be available in an online and mobile version.
To order an additional copy of printed directory, please contact Danielle Stupak and Vanessa Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For online directory, see below
Login to the online directory at https://www.myschoolanywhere.
Login with your mobile device at https://www.myschoolanywhere.
Username: your email address
Password: a temporary password will be emailed from Mill Hill School. Please look for your email in late August. Remember to change your temporary password on the login page.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CHANGED YOUR PASSWORD FOR ANOTHER SCHOOL DIRECTORY YOU MAY NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AGAIN. SIMPLY ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK “CHANGE PASSWORD”. TYPE IN THE TEMPORARY PASSWORD PROVIDED BY MILL HILL AND THEN CHANGE IT TO YOUR PASSWORD CHOICE (YOU CAN USE THE SAME PASSWORD YOU USED WHEN YOU SET UP ACCESS FOR ANOTHER SCHOOL). BECAUSE WE USE THE SAME SYSTEMS YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO BOTH DIRECTORIES UNDER THE SAME EMAIL LOG IN AND PASSWORD.
Any questions or problems should be directed to Meg Pymm and Michelle DeMartino at email@example.com.
How do I change my temporary password:
When you first gain access to your school’s directory you will be issued a temporary password. Follow the steps below to change to something that you will remember:
- Go to the directory login page: https://www.myschoolanywhere.com/directory-login.a5w
- Put in your email address.
- Click on the link “change my password”
- On the screen enter your temporary password in the “original password” field
- Put in your new password in the password and confirm password fields.
- Select Change
How do I view the online directory on my smartphone?
To view on your smartphone simply login to the directory using this link from the smartphone browser:
- Open the browser on your smart phone.
- Type in the following link: https://www.myschoolanywhere.com/mobile-login.a5w
- Enter your email and password. This was sent to you by your school administrator.
How to add the online directory icon to your iPhone
It’s really easy to add the MySchoolAnywhere mobile to your iPhone to go back again and again.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go directly to https://www.myschoolanywhere.com/mobile-login.a5w OR go to www.myschoolanwhere.com on your phone and go to the Parent login. You’ll be directed to the mobile login.
- Tap the share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the button labeled Add to Home Screen4. Give the icon a name and tap the Add in the top right corner
- An icon will now be on your phone and available anytime you need to login.
Adding the icon to your smartphone using Chrome
Here is how to add an icon for the directory on your phone with Chrome.
- Open up the mobile link on your phone in Chrome https://www.myschoolanywhere.com/mobile-login.a5w
- Add a bookmark for the page by clicking on the star icon.
- Go to your bookmarks and press and hold the bookmark.
- Select Add to home page
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here